Two sayings that are often used to describe flashy, ostentatious, obnoxious jewelry or a hot man on your arm, bling bling & arm candy.
In this case, there isn't anything bejeweled & gaudy around my neck & I'm certainly not dragging my hubby around on my arm all day (Adam Levine might be another story). I'm just excited that my favorite hair tie company, Kitsch, now has a jewelry line :)
Delicate necklaces & dainty earrings are the perfect combination for that touch of flair. The best part, it's affordable fun jewelry!
This fashion-forward girl loves to layer necklaces and Kitsch is my new favorite jewelry line that Sassy Notes Gifts is stocking this spring.
It's no surprise that the skulls are my favorite. Even though they are small & feminine, they have that rocker, tough chick vibe.
Hey and maybe I will have to add some arm candy to my pretty skulls...no silly, I'm still talking about jewelry. Kitsch has also designed bracelets! I might have to try some of those this spring too!
Until then, (the snow & frigid temps still surround us in CT) I will have warm thoughts and dream of bling bling & arm candy.
Shop Invitations & Gifts
- Lilla P Origami Wraps
- Donni Charm Scarves
- Nature Girl Designs - Belts, Cuffs, Necklaces & Rings
- Sweet Spot Skirts
- Lolo Bags
- Johnny Loves June Jewelry
- The Giving Keys
- Tag Necklaces by Chris Bolton Jewelry
- Love Heals/Harper Belle Jewelry
- Top Shelf Jewelry A Penny for Your Thoughts
- Kitsch Hair Ties
- Kitsch Jewelry
- Lucky Feather Jewelry
- Sweaty Bands
- Stiletto Running
- Family Stationery & Labels Stick Figures
- Sassy Notes Invitations by Carlson Craft
- Sassy Notes Invitations by Birchcraft Studios
- Sassy Notes Invitations by Checkerboard
- About Us
- Sassy Style Blog
- Sassy Stylist
- Trunk Shows
- Contact Us